Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September's End

So, my first month's challenge came to a close today.  My nights have been consumed in deep prayer as I face this MRI of my kidney.  I googled stuff.  It was a mistake.  The word cancer came up quite a bit.  My mind has gone to some pretty awful scenes.  I'm trying not to worry about it until there's something to worry about.  It hasn't been going well.  And then I start worrying that I'm worrying and could potentially create negative energy in my body which could cause something that might not be anything into something.  I don't really understand it either, but my thoughts have been consumed.

I read that twenty-one days of something causes it to be a habit, so I guess I'm in the habit of praying and yoga.  Sadly, I did not do yoga today.  I was kind of a bum today and I feel guilty over not doing it because, you know, it was part of my 30 day challenge.  But, I'm going to get over it and keep on doing yoga throughout the next month.

Tomorrow the dog goes back to the vet, and I hope to regroup with whatever that fate may be.  For now, I'm heading to bed, saying my prayers, and getting through another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment