Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Well, Hello 6 A.M.

Ha! Ha!  I did it!  I woke up even a little before 6 thanks to the cat and his bottomless pit, and it only took a couple of days.  I must confess that I did have a little help.  I'm watching a friend's son today while she has inservice and needed to get up early to be ready for his 8 o'clock drop off.

I have to say, I really love yoga, but I can't do the breathing.  I get so confused when to inhale and when to exhale and it just turns into this mess of huffing and puffing.  I've never taken a yoga class or spoken to a yogi, so I don't know just how important breathing is.  I know it's a big part of it.  Can you cheat on the breathing?  I try to be rhythmical, but I typically exhale when the DVD tells me to inhale.  Is this a bad thing?  I don't know!  I feel good after I'm done the workout, but I wonder would I feel even better??  Usually it's easier once I commit the workout to memory and can move at my own pace, but I'm not quite there yet and I'm planning to change DVD's as I go anyway, so I'm not sure how much I'll memorize.  Oh the yoga stress!  (See, I told you I am a great and wonderful worrier.)

No comments:

Post a Comment